|Each park is scored on a 1-10 scale (1 being the lowest and 10 being the highest score).
In some cases, a park's rating is based on multiple visits to that particular park. Please note that the date a park was built is taken into consideration when calculating the rating score. For example, Fenway Park does not lose points for having a covered grandstand with obstructed views, since that was characteristic of the time the park was built. If the date a park was built was not factored in, all the new parks would automatically have an advantage over older parks. I want to be as fair as possible when coming up with my rating.
The following factors are taken into consideration when calculating the final rating:
- Variety of food
- Quality of food
- Length of lines at concession stands
- Size/Quality of lot
- Traffic flow
- Quality of seat/cup holders
- leg room
- Labeling of seats
- Quality of Sound System
- Public Address Announcer
- Music/Sound Effects
- Fan Friendly
- Are you free to roam throughout the stadium or is it restricted?
- Architecture of Stadium
- Location of Stadium/Surrounding Scenery
RECOGNITION OF PAST TEAM HISTORY
- How well is the team's history recognized and honored throughout the stadium?
- Length of lines (if any)