Demolished in 1991- Former Location: 324 West 35th Street Chicago, IL 60616
Stadium Opened: 1910
Dimensions: LF- 347 ft. CF- 409 ft. RF- 347 ft.
Surface: Natural Grass
Former Names of Ballpark: None
History: Comiskey Park was home to the Chicago White Sox from 1910 to 1990. The Chicago White Sox now play in US Cellular Field, which is across the street. Comiskey Park was built to replace Southside Park. It was built on a former city dump site. The ballpark was named after former Chicago White Sox owner, Charles Comiskey.
Marble Plaque Marking the Location of Home Plate. Located in Parking Lot "B".