Surface: Natural Grass
Dimensions: LF-330 ft. CF- 400 ft. RF- 330 ft.
Stadium Opened: 1992
- Mostly the usual food at the usual price, with exception to the local favorite, the Spiedie
- $1 hot dogs all the time
- Dark concourse
- seating bowl is divided into two levels with a walkway in between
- Kids Play Area
- View over the outfield fence is of the New York, Susquehanna, Western Railroad
- Sound effects and in-between innings contests were kept to a minimum
- Fans were into the game
- Mascot's names are "Ballwinkle" and "Buddy the Bee"
Recognition of Team's History and/or MLB Affiliate:
- NY Mets logo on exterior of the stadium
- Binghamton Baseball Shrine
Review based on visist on 8/7/07, 7/6/09 and 4/24/10. Click on the date for game photos.
Questions? Comments? E-Mail me:firstname.lastname@example.org