Stadium Opened: 1920
Dimensions: LF- 296 ft. CF- 390 ft. RF- 312 ft.
Surface: Natural Grass
Former Names of Ballpark: None
Doubleday Field opened in 1920 and is named for Abner Doubleday. Each year from 1940 to 2008, Doubleday Field hosted the Hall of Fame Game/Classic. The classic was held on the weekend of the Hall of Fame inductions. From 1991 to 2010, the New York-Penn League played a game here.
Due to the lack of lights, no professional team has ever called Doubleday Field home.