- parking is $3.
- Stadium is located in downtown Fort Wayne.
- There are many parking lots close by.
- There is a detailed parking map on the team's official website.
- "The Apple Cart"
- Some vendors wear the prices on their shirts like they used to do at Cooper Stadium in Columbus.
- Concessions are listed on the team's official website.
The exterior of Parkview Field is made up of red brick. The main entrance has arch ways and a clock in the center of the entrance. When looking at the ballpark, the ticket office is to the right and the team store, appropriately called "The Orchard" is to the left.
The seating bowl consists of dark green fold-down seats. The Huntington University Picnic Pavilion is located in right field. The video board is mounted in right field on a red brick building which is incorporated into the stadium. There is a barm area in the outfield as well as tables to sit at to watch the game.
There is also a picnic area in left field. The bullpens are located along the baselines.
The atmosphere at Parkview Field was pretty laid back. There weren't too many contests and shenanigans going on.
Recognition of Team's History and/or MLB Affiliate:
- Banners in the concourse featuring former players.
Review is based on many visit on 5/26/14.