Dietz Stadium was built on the site of fairgrounds that had burned down. The grandstand was built as part of a WPA project back in the Great Depression. Today an artificial turf football field and a track has replaced the baseball field. The football field is used by nearby Kingston High School's football and lacrosse teams. The Kingston Colonials played baseball here back in the 1940's. Their final season was in 1951.