Delano-Hitch Stadium was built in 1926. It was renovated in 1998. It's capacity is 3100. The land for the park was donated by Annie Delano Hitch (Aunt of Franklin Delano Roosevelt). There were three professional teams that played here: Newburgh Hummingbirds in 1946, Newburgh Nighthawks from 1995-1996, and the Newburgh Black Diamonds of the Atlantic League in 1998. The stadium is home to the Mount St. Mary college baseball team, the Newburgh High School baseball team, and an American Legion team.