111 Eastwood Mall Blvd.
Stadium Opened: 2002
Dimensions: LF- 335 ft. CF- 405 ft. RF- 335 ft.
Surface: Natural Grass
Former Names of Ballpark: Cafaro Field
- Parking was $2.50, paved lot
- Since the park is located in a mall parking lot, the Scrappers charge a "walk-in" fee (#2.50 per person) as a way to discourage fans from parking in the mall lot for free and then walking to the park. I think in order to not have to worry about this problem, parking should just be free. Raise ticket prices if you need to, but a "walk-in" turnstile just seems like you are trying to get every penny they can out of fans.
General Admission Section (Bleachers with backs)
Blue fold down seats with cupholders
Small team store called "The Pet Store"
Site lines are good since the seating bowl is steep
Mascot's name is "Scrappy"
Focus is on baseball
Too many announcements during the game. The PA Announcer welcomed a specific group to the park about 5 or 6 times, not necessary.
Recognition of Team's History and/or MLB Affiliate:
- Banners of former Scrappers Players outside the stadium
- Large Banner on the stadium in recognition of 2004 Championship
- Championship pennants on press boxes
Review is based on my visit on 7/25/09