Surface: Natural Grass
Dimensions: LF- 338 ft. CF-405 ft. RF- 301 ft.
Stadium Opened: 1935
Calfee Park was built in 1935 as a WPA project. It was named for the town of Pulaski mayor in 1935, Ernest W. Calfee. The ballpark underwent renovations in 1999 and 2009. The orginal entrance built in 1935 still stands beyond the left field wall.